PLEASE NOTE THAT MASKEYS ARE NOT RECOMMENDED FOR MEDICAL USE.
Here are some instructions on how to best put on and take off your machine washable Maskey.
Before you wear it for the first time, when you receive your Maskey, we recommend machine-washing it.
Applying the Maskey
1. Always clean your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitiser every time before touching the mask.
2. Remove the mask from the packaging and make sure there are no obvious tears or holes in either side of the mask.
3. Determine which side of the mask is the front. The coloured side of the mask is usually the front and should face away from you, while the white side touches your face.
4. Hold the mask by the ear loops. Place a loop around each ear.
5. Mould or pinch the stiff edges at the top and bottom to the shape of your nose and chin and pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin.
Removing the Maskey
1. Always clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitiser before touching the mask. Avoid touching the front of the mask. Only touch the ear loops.
2. Hold both of the ear loops and gently lift and remove the mask and place it in the washing machine.