PLEASE NOTE THAT MASKEYS ARE NOT RECOMMENDED FOR MEDICAL USE.
MASKEYS ARE INTENDED FOR GENERAL PUBLIC USE AND ARE NOT SURGICAL MASKS, PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT OR FILTERING RESPIRATORS.
MASKEYS SHOULD NOT BE USED BY CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 2, ANYONE WHO HAS TROUBLE BREATHING OR ANYONE WHO WILL NEED ASSISTANCE REMOVE THEIR MASKEY.
Here are some instructions on how to best put on and take off your machine washable Maskey.
Applying the Maskey
1. Always clean your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitiser every time before touching the mask.
2. Remove the mask from the packaging.
3. Determine which side of the mask is the front. The coloured side of the mask is usually the front and should face away from you, while the plain black side touches your face.
4. Hold the mask by the ear loops. Place a loop around each ear.
5. Adjust your Maskey at the top and bottom to cover your nose and chin.
Removing the Maskey
1. Always clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitiser before touching the mask. Avoid touching the front of the mask. Only touch the ear loops.
2. Hold both of the ear loops and gently lift and remove the mask and place it in the washing machine.